Earthquake of 1906 Digital Collection
- Sonoma State University
- University Library, Jean & Charles Schulz Information Center
- Earthquake of 1906 ; Northern California ; Sonoma County (Calif.) ; Santa Rosa (Calif.)
- The Earthquake of 1906 Digital Collection draws together photographs and correspondence from various Special Collections in the Library.
~ Hoyt Earthquake Photograph Collection: 32 photographs of quake-damaged Santa Rosa taken by Henry and Frank Hoyt, builders involved in reconstructing the city.
Sonoma County Preservation Projects: 11 photographs of quake-damaged Santa Rosa attributed to Gustav ~ Hotz, mayor of the town of Sonoma in 1906.
~ Leopold Justi Papers [1864-1946]: letters from his young niece and business acquaintances describing the quake and aftermath in Forestville, Oakland and San Francisco
~ Jack London Collection: a note written by London to a friend immediately following the earthquake.
- Dates covered:
- 1906 - 1907
- Collection Size:
- 66 digital objects
For more information:
- Additional Information (SSU North Bay Digital Collections)
- Additional Information (SSU Library record)
- Citation Sample:
- Collection policy:
- Online public access