Kaye Hyde Manuscript and Ephemera Collection
Kaye Hyde Manuscript and Ephem
- San Diego State University
- Library and Information Access
- Most of the materials in this collection were found tucked inside the books of Kaye Hyde's personal collection, donated by his son Hugh Hyde in 2005. Materials include correspondence, Hyde's handwritten notes to books in his collection, postcards, photographs, printed ephemera, newslettters, and newspaper clippings. Most items, like Kaye Hyde's book collection, deal with non-mainstream or alternative religious movements, alternative health and healing, and fraternal societies such as the Freemasons.
- Dates covered:
- Collection Size:
- 1.27 linear feet
- For more information:
- Additional Information (Finding Aid Database)
- Citation Sample:
- Identification of item, folder title, box number, Kaye Hyde Manuscript and Ephemera Collection, Special Collections and University Archives, Library and Information Access, San Diego State University.
- Collection policy:
- This collection is open for research. The copyright interests in the materials found in this collection have not been transferred to San Diego State University. Special Collections and University Archives can only grant permission to publish materials for which it is the copyright holder.