Business and Financial Affairs Records
- San Diego State University
- Library and Information Access
- The University's Business and Financial Affairs department works to serve both the campus community and authoritative agencies such as the Federal and State governments, the California State University Chancellor, and the City and County of San Diego. The mission of Business and Financial Affairs is to ensure a safe, productive campus environment while providing the highest quality service in support of academic excellence.The department is includes Budget and Finance, Business Services, Environmental health and Safety, Facilities Planning, Design and Construction, Public Safety, and Physical Plant.
- Dates covered:
- Collection Size:
- 0.42 linear feet
For more information:
- Additional Information (Finding Aid Database)
- Citation Sample:
- Identification of item, folder title, box number, Business and Financial Affairs Records, Special Collections and University Archives, Library and Information Access, San Diego State University.
- Collection policy:
- This collection is open for research. The copyright interests in the materials found in this collection belong to San Diego State University. Special Collections and University Archives can only grant permission to publish materials for which it is the copyright holder.