Elizabeth Chater Manuscript Collection
Elizabeth Chater Manuscript Co
- San Diego State University
- Library and Information Access
- Elizabeth Chater earned her BA in English from the University of British Columbia and an MA from SDSU. She began teaching creative and science fiction writing at San Diego State University in 1963. During her tenure at SDSU, Chater was nominated for and received an Outstanding Professor Award, and wrote and published numerous articles, stories, and poems. The Elizabeth Chater Manuscript Collection dates from 1956-1970, with the majority of items undated. The collection documents Chater's own creative research and writing process.
- Dates covered:
- Collection Size:
- 15.30 linear feet
- For more information:
- Additional Information (Finding Aid Database)
- Citation Sample:
- Identification of item, folder title, box number, Elizabeth Chater Manuscript Collection, Special Collections and University Archives, Library and Information Access, San Diego State University.
- Collection policy:
- This collection is open for research. The copyright interests in the materials found in this collection have not been transferred to San Diego State University. Special Collections and University Archives can only grant permission to publish materials for which it is the copyright holder.