Asian American Student Alliance Collection
- San Diego State University
- Library and Information Access
- The Asian American Student Alliance (AASA) at San Diego State University was founded for the academic, social, and cultural benefit of the University's Asian American student population. The Asian American Student Alliance collection dates from 1981-1992, with the bulk of materials dated 1981-83. It consists solely of paper records. The collection documents the association's meetings, budget, elections, and activities. Included are: activity flyers promoting the AASA's many events such as dances, trips, and programs they sponsored; flyers and maps from the group's trip to Manzanar; and programs from the First Annual Indo-Chinese High School Conference at San Diego State University sponsored by the AASA and others.
- Dates covered:
- Collection Size:
- 0.42 linear feet
For more information:
- Additional Information (Finding Aid Database)
- Citation Sample:
- Identification of item, folder title, box number, Asian American Student Alliance Collection, Special Collections and University Archives, Library and Information Access, San Diego State University.
- Collection policy:
- This collection is open for research. The copyright interests in the materials found in this collection have not been transferred to San Diego State University. Special Collections and University Archives can only grant permission to publish materials for which it is the copyright holder.