Winnetka Women's Club Collection

Campus:
California State University, Northridge
Library:
Delmar T. Oviatt Library
Subject(s):
Winnetka Women's Club ; Ladies League of Little Landers ; Weeks Community Women’s Club ; Winnetka (Los Angeles, Calif.) ; Women
Description:
Winnetka Women's Club originally formed as the Ladies League of Little Landers, was established on December 8, 1922. Ladies League underwent two name changes: the first in 1926 when they became the Weeks Community Women’s Club, and again in 1935 when they became the Winnetka Women’s Club. Consists of 20 record books, original constitution and by-laws, minutes from the Executive Board, General Meetings, and the Garden Section of the Club proper. Includes information about field trips to political, cultural, and horticultural venues and guest speakers.
Dates covered:
1922-1990
Language(s):
English
Collection Size:
1.5 linear feet, 3 manuscript boxes
Collection policy:
Unrestriced public access