Papers of the Valley Industry and Commerce Association
- California State University, Northridge
- Delmar T. Oviatt Library
- Industrial Association of the San Fernando Valley ; Valley Industry and Commerce Association ; Industries
- Formed in 1949 as Industrial Association of the San Fernando Valley, a non-profit association to attract industry to the San Fernando Valley. Name subsequently changed to Valley Industry and Commerce Association.
Chiefly minutes and correspondence. Also includes by-laws, articles of incorporation, rosters, financial reports, newsletters, ordinances, press releases, resolutions, reports, and speeches.
- Dates covered:
- Collection Size:
- 8.5 linear feet, 16 boxes, 2 scrapbooks, maps, charts, 1 sound cassette, 2 video cassettes
- Collection policy:
- Unrestricted public access