- San Diego State University
- Library and Information Access
- The Surfing Collection at SDSU is distinguished by both its comprehensiveness and depth, with extraordinarily rich and rare examples of surfing’s literary, cultural and visual record. The collection is particularly strong in books and periodicals. The book genres run the gamut from historical to biographical to fiction and poetry, and include photographic collections and a variety of “how-to” guides.
- English; Japanese; Portuguese; French; German
- Collection Size:
- 3.22 linear feet; approximately 700 items
- For more information:
- Additional Information (The PAC)
- Citation Sample:
- Identification of item, folder title, box number, Surfing Collection, Special Collections and University Archives, Library and Information Access, San Diego State University.
- Collection policy:
- This collection is open for research. The copyright interests in the materials found in this collection have not been transferred to San Diego State University. Special Collections and University Archives can only grant permission to publish materials for which it is the copyright holder.