Cuyamaca Club Records

collection

Cuyamaca Club Records

Campus:
San Diego State University
Library:
Library and Information Access
Subject(s):
Articles of incorporation ; Associations, Institutions, etc. -- California -- San Diego ; Charters
Description:
Incorporated on April 25, 1887, the Cuyamaca Club is the oldest chartered private social club in California. In 1908, the club was moved from its temporary quarters in the Bancroft Building located at Fifth and G Streets into the Land Title Building at Second Avenue and Broadway. The Cuyamaca Club opened its membership to women in 1923. The collection includes photocopies of the Constitution, Articles of Incorporation, by-laws, and a biographical sketch of the chairman at the time of donation.
Dates covered:
1887-1978
Language(s):
English
Collection Size:
0.21 linear feet
For more information:
Additional Information (Finding Aid Database)
Additional Information (the PAC)
Citation Sample:
Identification of item, folder title, box number, Cuyamaca Club Recorsd, Special Collections and University Archives, Library and Information Access, San Diego State University.
Collection policy:
This collection is open for research. The copyright interests in the materials found in this collection have not been transferred to San Diego State University. Special Collections and University Archives can only grant permission to publish materials for which it is the copyright holder.