Lawrence Cone Papers
- California State University, Fresno
- Henry Madden Library
- Cone, Lawrence ; Condrajian ; Architects ; Architecture ; Designs and plans ; Fresno (Calif.) ; Armenian church buildings
- Armenian immigrant and first Armenian architect in Fresno, Calif. Designed Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church, as well as residences, churches, and commercial buildings in Fresno, Los Angeles, and Oakland. Also worked in Washington, D.C. for the Federal Architect's Office designing public buildings around the country. The bulk of the collection is comprised of architectural drawings, spanning Cone's student days through his professional career. Included are many drawings from the Fresno County area in the early 1920s, as well as designs for several California churches. It also contains Cone's extensive diaries, photographs, student art work, and drawings produced by his daughter, Doris Cone.
- Dates covered:
- Collection Size:
- 2.25 linear feet, 1,136 architectural drawings, 7 artifacts
For more information:
- Additional Information
- Citation Sample:
- Papers of Lawrence K. Cone, Special Collections Library, California State University, Fresno.
- Collection policy:
- The collection is open for research. Copyright has not been transferred to California State University, Fresno.